Hydrosept D Silcare Surface Disinfectant 500 ml
- Add feedback:
- Manufacturer: Silcare®
Lowest shipping from €6.
Do shopping for min. €26 and you will receive a gift from us.
Enter your email address during your first visit and receive a 11% discount code on your order!
Buy together to pay less
Hydrosept D is a liquid biocidal preparation designed for disinfecting external surfaces, machines and devices. Thanks to the content of three active substances, the product has a very broad spectrum of biocidal action on microorganisms – it destroys bacteria, viruses, fungi and endospores. The double power of ethanol and isopropanol in combination with the properties of hydrogen peroxide allows for effective destruction of cell structures of microorganisms.The surfaces do not require rinsing with water after being disinfected with this agent. Moreover, Hydrosept D doesn’t damage the surfaces, even after a long contact.
- biocidal product;
- removes over 98% of microorganisms from external surfaces, machines and devices;
- destroys viruses, bacteria, fungi and endospores;
- combines action of three active substances;
- the double power of ethanol and isopropanol in combination with the properties of hydrogen peroxide allows for effective destruction of cell structures of microorganisms
- does not require rinsing with water;
- does not damage surfaces, seals, rubber;
- contains anticorrosive components; conserves surfaces.
All our biocidal preparations are registered in the Office for Registration of Medicinal Products, Medical Devices and Biocidal Products.
Directions for use: Apply formula on the surface or previously washed and dried tools. Do not rinse with water. Leave to dry. Another method of disinfection is immersion in the formula. The second method requires at least a 5-minute-long contact with the disinfectant.
Warning: Ready-to-use product. Do not dilute!
Do you know what to search for when choosing a disinfectant? Take a look at our blog, we have prepared a small guide for you!