Sequent ECO Acrylic Pro White 36 g
Lowest shipping from €5.
Do shopping for min. €16 and you will receive a gift from us.
Enter your email address during your first visit and receive a 11% discount code on your order!
Acrylic Sequent Eco Pro is a perfect quality acrylic. Very durable, fast drying. Easy to apply and to work with. Perfect for full modelling, corrections and refills. Designed for both advanced and beginners.
NAIL EXTENSIONS WITH ACRYLIC METHOD:
- We disinfect ours and clients hand using the bactericidal preparation (eg. Izosol - http://nails.silcare.com/category/plyny-dezynfekcja).
- With a wooden stick we precisely move away the cuticles. The most helpful to do it is a cuticle softener (eg. Cuticle Remover - http://nails.silcare.com/category/odzywki-odzywki-do-paznokci).
- We adapt the shape and size of the nail tips.
- We put a drop of glue, spreading it evenly over the inner surface of the tips. (eg. Nail Glue Silcare Basic - http://nails.silcare.com/category/akcesoria-tipsy-kleje-do-tipsow). We glue them from the bottom to top so that no air bubbles could be created under the false nail.
- We remove the rest of the glue.
- We shorten the tips to the desired length.
- Shape the nail using a nail file.
- Align the transition between the false and natural nail. Try not to file down the natural nail plate.
- Remove the filling with a broom or brush.
- With the filing block we matt all the shining part of the tips.
- We remove the dust and purify it with a degreaser. Wait while the degreaser evaporates.
- Next we use a primer, imposing it on the whole nail (eg. Perfect Primer - http://nails.silcare.com/category/akryle-liquid-monomer-eco-lux).
- To the dish we pour the liquid (eg. Monomer Fast Clear LUX - http://nails.silcare.com/category/akryle-liquid-monomer-eco-lux).
- Gently soak the brush, sunk in the acrylic so as to form a ball.
- We move it on the nail and form a white tip. Then proceed the same way with pink or clear acrylic forming the rest of the nail.
- Wait until it dries and file down to obtain the appropriate form of the nail.
If the templates where used instead of false nails, we peel them off.
- With a polisher or the polishing block we polish to a shine.
- You can also apply a shining varnish, shining gel or UV Coat. For the use of gel, a UV lamp is needed.
- At the end we rub in the skins a nurturing oil (eg. Olis The Garden of Colour - http://nails.silcare.com/category/odzywki).