High Light LED Gel Pink 100 g
Buy together to pay less
|UV CURING TIME:||36 W / 30 sec|
|LED CURING:||36 W / 30 sec|
The innovative High Light LED Gel polymer system is a technology of highest quality.
Thanks to the unique formula, the curing time was reduced to 30 seconds in LED and UV/LED lamps. It is a one-phase, medium-thick gel. It can be applied to the natural nail plate, but it is particularly suitable for use on a fake nail. This product can also be used to build a tip of a French manicure. The gel is not intended to be used for building nails.
The new High Light LED method brings valuable benefits, like:
- Reduced gel’s curing time from 3-4 minutes to 30 seconds in 36 W LED and UV/LED lamp.
- Less than 30 minutes spent in a beauty salon. Reduced service time allows to perform more nail treatments.
- LED radiation is safe for the skin and the environment. Contrary to UV (B) waves generated by standard UV lamps, the UV(A) waves generated by LED lamps don’t adversely affect the skin.
- LEDs save energy because they ensure low power consumption, much lower than UV bulbs.
- There’s no need to change the bulbs like in the case of UV lamps. LEDs can work for over 50000 hours, which gives almost 20 years of lamp life.
High Light LED Gel is an investment in innovative solutions that provide amazing cost savings.
Important: Packaging shouldn’t be placed in the range of UV or LED lamp’s light.
Directions for use: Curing time in 36 W UV/LED and LED lamp:
- base coat layer – 30 sec.
- building French manicure tip – 30 sec.
- finishing layer – 30 sec. The last layer requires wiping with a cleaner in order to obtain a super gloss.