HELP TO… Gel UV/LED Quick Fix Myco 50 g
Lowest shipping from €6.
Do shopping for min. €13 and you will receive a gift from us.
Enter your email address during your first visit and receive a 11% discount code on your order!
|LED CURING:||36 W / 60 sec|
|UV/LED CURING:||36 W / 60 sec|
UV-LED / LED building gel with an active complex for styling problematic nails.
Created on the basis of Active Ingredients Insertion Technology building an acid-free gel used for the prolongation and reconstruction of nails of the hands and feet, allows you to extend the nail plate to 2 mm. Thanks to the content of up to three different active substances, the product is ideally suited for people who are exposed to pathogenic germs. The use of components not classified as irritating to the skin allowed for the development of a hypoallergenic gel base, which is a perfect solution for people with a fragile, sensitive and delicate nail plate. In addition, the use of the Control Curing mechanism allowed to minimize the feeling of heat during the curing process in a UV-LED lamp and LED while maintaining the ambient temperature at 20-25˚C.
The active complex includes:
- Piroctone Olamine - antiseptic, antibacterial and fungicidal substance
- Faex Extract - extract extracted from brewer's yeast. It is rich in vitamins (biotin, folic acid), pantothenic acid and amino acids, including sulfuric amino acids - methionine. In addition, it has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antiseptic, soothing effects.
- Undecylenamide DEA - shows fungistatic activity and higher fungicidal concentrations. It works on mycelium and spores.
It has a unique combination of ingredients, including extract extracted from brewer's yeast showing soothing effects of irritation, undecylenic acid derivative and pyroctan olamine, which have the effect of reducing the incidence of factors leading to the development of ringworm
- Acid-free, building UV-LED gel, LED
- Designed for styling problematic nail plate
- No components classified as irritant to the skin
- Manufactured using Control Curing technology - distributed heat emission, minimizing the effect of baking during curing in the lamp
- Created based on Active Ingredients Insertion Technology
- A product with a thick consistency
Directions for use: Spread the gel on the nail plate and cure under a UV-LED or LED lamp with a power of min. 36W in 60s. When extending, apply a thin base layer, harden in the lamp, then apply the building layer and re-harden in the lamp.
Remarks: Keep out of the reach of children. The product is for professional use only. Read the method of use carefully. Date of production and batch number - see package. Must be used before the end of 12 months from the date of production.