Due to amendments of provisions for the protection of personal data and Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of the European Union of 27 April 2016 that came into force and concerns protection of individuals with regard to personal data processing and free movement of such data as well as repeal of Directive 95/46/WE (General Data Protection Regulation, hereinafter “GDPR”), we would like to present updated information about your data processing in connection with online purchase of goods at nails.silcare.com.
Please read the following information. Please contact us in case of any doubts!
ADMINISTRATOR OF PERSONAL DATA
We kindly inform that the Administrator of your personal data is SILCARE private limited liability company limited partnership established in Gorzów Wielkopolski, Kostrzyńska 1 Street, 66-400 Gorzów Wielkopolski. Company’s TIN number: 5993172742 and company ID number: 081245632. The company is registered in the Register of Companies of the (Polish) National Court Register held by the District Court of Zielona Góra, VIII Commercial Section.
In case of questions or doubts, please contact us via:
From 25 May 2018 you have the right to dispose of your data, in particular.:
1) right to access your personal data processed by the Administrator,
2) right to rectify and correct your personal data,
3) right to object data processing and their erasure (the so-called “right to be forgotten”),
4) right to restrict processing of personal data as well as
5) right to data portability,
6) If data processing raises your doubts, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, that is The President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
Moreover, you have the right to withdraw your consent to data processing at any time.
REASONS WHY PERSONAL DATA IS PROCESSED
Dear customer, your personal data is processed for the following purposes related to the functionality of SILCARE web store https://nails.silcare.com/ :
1) to create a sales contract related to the order made at SILCARE web store, including the delivery of ordered goods to the given address,
*For this reasons the company processes your data to postal and courier service providers, about which you will be informed during every purchase order.
2) to create VAT invoice if you want one, with the provided by you information that will be also processed,
3) for marketing purposes, implemented on the basis of your additional and free consent via messages sent to your email address (newsletter),
4) providing us with your email address and telephone number allows us to inform you about current offers and sale promotions in Silcare web store.
Any personal data which you provide us with in relation to orders place in SILCARE web store are always voluntary, yet necessary for effective performance of the concluded sales contract.
Your consent to receive marketing messages on your email address provides a legal basis for processing your personal data based on Article 10 of
Law on services supplied electronically as well as Article 172 of Law on telecommunication.
We process your personal data under Article 6(1), point (b) and (c) of Law on GDPR, and on the basis of your consent.
Processing your personal data can also be a result of Administrator’s legitimate interests, such as:
1) debt collection,
2) court proceedings and amicable settlement of disputes (arbitration, mediation).
To who can we process your data?
1) in order to deliver your goods ordered in our web store, the company entrusts your personal data in a necessary extent (delivery address, phone number) to postal and courier service providers as well as payment service providers available on our web site to enable payment for the purchase,
2) to law firms which the company commissioned to take legal actions,
3) providers or authorities empowered on the basis of the law.
Your personal data can be processed to the third country (i.e. USA) in relation to the:
1) activities on social medias and the use of plugins or other tools available on such medias (i.e. Facebook),
2) use of analytical tools in order to analyze the users’ behavior and personalization of web sites’ contents, in particular Google Analytics,
For how long do we process your personal data?
1) for a period of time that is necessary to manage the account in SILCARE web store,
2) for a period of time that is in accordance with the limitation period of the claims linked with the purchase of goods and the time period of complaint submission, which cannot be longer than 3.5 years,
3) for a period of time that was allowed by the given consent
4) for a period of time that is necessary to perform accounting and tax obligations based on separate provisions of the law.
More information available in the following rules:
Due to changes in the provisions that concern protection of personal details, the above mentioned rules have been appropriately updated.
The amendments apply from 25 May 2018
We would like to kindly inform that in terms of promotional and marketing activities we cooperate with other providers, cookie files can originate from those providers.
If you do not want your information about your visits on our web sites to be gathered by Facebook, we advise you to log off from your Facebook account before your visits.
Data Protection Declaration for the use of Google Analytics
Our web sites use Google Inc. (”Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA “) mechanisms for analysis of web services:
Google Analytics, Google Double Click and Google Tag Manger. Google Analytics, Google Double Click and Google Tag Manger use cookie files which enable analysis of web pages’ use. Information gathered by cookie files are transferred to Google servers in USA and later stored.
If the IP anonymisation function is disabled during your visit on our web site, the user’s IP address will be truncated by Google. This applies to Member States of the European Union and other countries listed in the European Economic Area Agreement. Only in exceptional cases can the full IP address be sent to Google server in USA and truncated. This is how the anonymisation function of IP number will be active on our web site. At the request of web site’s operator, Google uses gathered information to analyze the web site’s use, to prepare reports on the use of the web site and other services related to Internet use. The IP address that is transferred by the user’s browser under the Google Analytics program is not being stored with other Google data. The user can block cookie files in their browser. However, in such case, the user won’t be able to use all available features of the web site. Moreover, the user can block cookie data storing that concerns web site’s use (along with IP address) as well as block its transfer to Google and its processing by Goggle by installing an add-on available at: