Steam Removal System For Hybrid Gels
- Add feedback:
- Manufacturer: Silcare®
- €99.00 €59.00
Lowest shipping from €6.
Do shopping for min. €26 and you will receive a gift from us.
Enter your email address during your first visit and receive a 11% discount code on your order!
Thanks to 36-W Nail Steamer – Steam Removal System, removing gels is extremely easy, just hold your hand in the device for a few minutes, and steam will soften hybrid mass in a way that its removal will not cause problems any more. The maximum temperature of the device is 52°C, therefore its safe and won’t cause burns. The kit contains four spare finger seals and four small plastic bowls, what makes the device easy to clean.
- Power: 36 W
- Voltage: 100-240, V 50-60 Hz
- Amperage: 12 V 3.0 A
- Size: 153 x 123 mm
- Color: white and black
How to use:
- Take off the top cover and finger cap.
- Pour 5-10 ml of hybrid soak off remover into the plastic pot inside the main chamber
- Put the finger cap.
- Buff the nail plate gently and file the free edge.
- Turn on the power switch, the “H” light turns on. After about 2 minutes, when “S” light turns on, put fingers into finger cap.
- Hold your hand inside the device for 5-10 minutes (depending on the type of hybrid gel – LED gels dissolve after 5 minutes, whereas UV gel extensions after about 10 minutes). The maximum temperature of the device is 52°C.
- Remove softened hybrid mass with a cuticle pusher or wooden stick (best within 15 seconds from taking out the fingers from the device)
- After finished work switch off the device.