Sequent Acrylic LUX Cover
- Add feedback:
- Manufacturer: Silcare®
Acrylics Sequent Lux
Perfect for full modelling, corrections and refills. Easy to apply and to work with. Designed for both advanced and beginners.
NAIL EXTENSIONS WITH ACRYLIC METHOD:
- We disinfect ours and clients hand using the bactericidal preparation (eg. Izosol - http://nails.silcare.com/category/plyny-dezynfekcja).
- With a wooden stick we precisely move away the cuticles. The most helpful to do it is a cuticle softener (eg. Cuticle Remover - http://nails.silcare.com/category/odzywki-odzywki-do-paznokci).
- We adapt the shape and size of the nail tips.
- We put a drop of glue, spreading it evenly over the inner surface of the tips. (eg. Nail Glue Silcare Basic - http://nails.silcare.com/category/akcesoria-tipsy-kleje-do-tipsow). We glue them from the bottom to top so that no air bubbles could be created under the false nail.
- We remove the rest of the glue.
- We shorten the tips to the desired length.
- Shape the nail using a nail file.
- Align the transition between the false and natural nail. Try not to file down the natural nail plate.
- Remove the filling with a broom or brush.
- With the filing block we matt all the shining part of the tips.
- We remove the dust and purify it with a degreaser. Wait while the degreaser evaporates.
- Next we use a primer, imposing it on the whole nail (eg. Perfect Primer - http://nails.silcare.com/category/akryle-liquid-monomer-eco-lux).
- To the dish we pour the liquid (eg. Monomer Fast Clear LUX - http://nails.silcare.com/category/akryle-liquid-monomer-eco-lux).
- Gently soak the brush, sunk in the acrylic so as to form a ball.
- We move it on the nail and form a white tip. Then proceed the same way with pink or clear acrylic forming the rest of the nail.
- Wait until it dries and file down to obtain the appropriate form of the nail.
If the templates where used instead of false nails, we peel them off.
- With a polisher or the polishing block we polish to a shine.
- You can also apply a shining varnish, shining gel or UV Coat. For the use of gel, a UV lamp is needed.
- At the end we rub in the skins a nurturing oil (eg. Olis The Garden of Colour - http://nails.silcare.com/category/odzywki).