Container for tools disinfection
- Add feedback:
- Manufacturer: Silcare®
Container for disinfection of tools and accessories in beauty salons (scissors, tweezers, tips guillotine, nail drill bits) before sterilization. It provides appropriate hygiene at work and – what is most important - safety and high quality of services. It is made of solid plastic, resistant to available on the market disinfectant products.
Due to simple construction, it is easy to keep the container clean. A drawer can be taken out of the container, enabling comfortable drying of disinfected tools. The device is intended for a professional use.
- Length:22 cm
- Width: 12 cm
- Height: 6,5 cm
- A little bath tub- approx. 19x8 cm
- made of solid plastic, resistant to disinfectant products.
- drawer can be taken out of the container, enabling comfortable drying of disinfected tools.
- provides appropriate hygiene at work, safety and high quality of services.
The procedure of tools disinfection in a beauty salon:
- Disinfect tool in special disinfecting bath tubs, best with a removable sieve and lid.
- As soon as possible, after using tools, completely submerge them in solution of disinfectant.
- During disinfection tools should be completely submerged in the solution.
- Disassemble complex tools (if a manufacturer allow) before submerging.
- After placing tools in a bath tub, close it. Wait the exposure time recommended by a manufacturer of the disinfectant.
- Exposure time is counted from the moment of submerging of the last tool.
- Do not shorten recommended exposure time.
- After the end of exposure time, bring tools out, rinse and wash.
- After washing bring tools out, rinse twice in hot water (deionised or boiled water).
- Dry tools by means of clean cotton wipes or dry hot air (dryer).
- Used working solution pour away, wash a bath tub, disinfect and dry.
- Washed, disinfected and dried tools pass for packaging and sterilization.