Izosol D Silcare Skin and Hand Disinfectant 210 ml
- Add feedback:
- Manufacturer: Other
Buy together to pay less
Izosol D is a liquid biocidal preparation for hand disinfection with a wide range of antibacterial and antiviral action. Thanks to the content of three active substances, including ethanol and isopropanol, and special protective additives, the product is effective, has gentle action, does not cause irritation nor dries out the skin. The precisely and appropriately matched skin-friendly pH value stabilizes the skin’s protective layer, making Izosol D safe for the hands. The alcohols present in the composition cause immediate evaporation of the product after application to the skin, which provides comfortable use.
- biocidal product;
- broad spectrum: bacteria (including Tbc*, MRSA), fungi and viruses (includingHBV, HCV, HIV, SARS, Vaccinia, H5N1, A/H1N1);
- works thoroughly but gently – it does not cause irritation nor dryness;
- combines action of three active substances, including ethanol and isopropanol;
- has a pH value appropriate for the skin of hands;
- evaporates from the skin of hands immediately after application, which provides comfortable use.
All our biocidal preparations are registered in the Office for Registration of Medicinal Products, Medical Devices and Biocidal Products.
Directions for use: Apply to previously washed hands. Do not rub. Leave to dry.
Warning: Ready-to-use product. Do not dilute!
Do you know what to search for when choosing a disinfectant? Take a look at our blog, we have prepared a small guide for you!