Hand Max Gel Cleaner Papaya 50 ml
- Add feedback:
- Manufacturer: Silcare®
Lowest shipping from €6.
Do shopping for min. €26 and you will receive a gift from us.
Enter your email address during your first visit and receive a 11% discount code on your order!
Max Hand Gel Cleaner Papaya is a hand cleansing gel based on a high content of ethyl and isopropyl alcohol, which constitute 60% of its composition. Pure rectified spirit at abv of 96%* was used in production, which, unlike its cheaper substitutes, is of the highest quality and is used in the pharmaceutical industry. Thanks to this, our product effectively removes various types of impurities and is an important part of preventive actions. Optimum consistency makes it spread easily even over hard-to-reach areas.
It also contains pharmaceutical-grade glycerin and D-panthenol – regenerating and moisturizing substances, which prevent excessive drying out of the skin of hands and improve its flexibility. The gel formula is very easily absorbed and leaves a subtle and pleasant scent of exotic papaya on your hands. The product does not require the use of water.
- based on the high content of ethyl and isopropyl alcohol (60% of total contents);
- 96% pure rectified spirit was used in its production; it’s included in the Polish Pharmacopoeia (official list of drugs and pharmaceutical raw materials);
- it does not flow off the hand and does not leave a sticky layer;
- glycerin and D-panthenol prevent excessive drying of the skin of hands and improve its elasticity;
- it does not require the use of water;
- gel formula is very easily absorbed and reaches even the hard-to-reach areas;
- product leaves a subtle scent of juicy papaya on the hands.
Directions for use: Apply an appropriate amount of product to the skin of hands, rub in and leave to dry.
Warning: Keep away from children. Store at temperature below 25°C. Keep away from direct sunlight. Keep away from direct fire.
*Product can occur in two versions: transparent or blue.
*The spirit we use has undergone a denaturing method authorized by the European Union. More about it on our blog.