Hand Max Cleaner Papaya 200 ml
- Add feedback:
- Manufacturer: Silcare®
- €5.99 €3.69
Buy together to pay less
Max Hand Cleaner Papaya is a hand cleansing liquid based on a high content of ethyl and isopropyl alcohol (60% of total contents). Pure rectified spirit at abv of 96%* was used in production, which, unlike its cheaper substitutes, is of the highest quality and is used in the pharmaceutical industry. The liquid reduces the occurrence of conditions conducive to the growth of microorganisms on the surface of the skin, which is an important element of preventive actions. Thanks to the presence of cocamidopropyl betaine (a surfactant), the preparation effectively removes all kinds of impurities from the surface of the skin of hands. It contains pharmaceutical-grade glycerin, which guarantees moisturizing properties. The cosmetic is closed in a handy bottle with an atomizer which ensures comfortable application. The liquid formula is very quickly absorbed, spreads easily even over hard-to-reach areas, and does not require the use of water. The subtle, exotic, papaya fragrance stays on the hands even after the product is absorbed.
- high content of ethyl and isopropyl alcohol (total 60%);
- 96% pure rectified spirit was used in its production; it’s included in the Polish Pharmacopoeia (official list of drugs and pharmaceutical raw materials);
- effectively removes all types of impurities;
- with the addition of a conditioning agent – pharmaceutical-grade glycerin;
- a bottle with an atomizer ensures comfortable application;
- it is very quickly absorbed and spreads easily over hard-to-reach areas;
- it does not require the use of water;
- it has a delicate, exotic fragrance.
Directions for use: Apply an appropriate amount of product to the skin of hands, rub in and leave to dry.
Warning: Keep away from children. Store at temperature below 25°C. Keep away from direct sunlight. Keep away from direct fire.
*Product can occur in two versions: transparent or blue.
*The spirit we use has undergone a denaturing method authorized by the European Union. More about it on our blog.