Fiberglass Straps 50 pcs.
- Add feedback:
- Manufacturer: Silcare®
Are you dreaming about long, hard, and yet very naturally looking nails? If you answered “yes”, then the Fiberglass method is just for you! It has a form of thin glass fibers, which have to be adjusted to the nail’s width. This is a great alternative for nail extensions made on a form. This method is appropriate for all nail types and it makes them look natural. The stylizations made with the use of it exhibit high durability.
The package contain 50 pieces of chopped strands.
Directions for use:
- Apply base coat; do not cure.
- Apply a suitable amount of fiber on the nail and cure.
- Apply a layer of building gel on the surface of the fiber and cure.
- Apply a second layer of building gel on the surface of the fiber and cure.
- File the nail until a desired shape is obtained; buff the surface.
- Apply a layer of white color coat at the end of a tip and cure.
- Apply a layer of top coat and cure. Done!